To check BenQ siemens mobile or cellphones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
On the main screen type *#06#
Information you get from the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type approval code of your BenQ siemens Mobile
FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone
SNR = Serial number of your BenQ siemens Phone
SP = Spare
Other secret tricks for sony ericsson mobile or cellphone
Language Menu for BenQ-Siemens mobile
Secret Code for BenQ
*#0606# remove sim card before
Type *#9999# to reset factory settings.
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.
Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits.
Try this secret trick if you can handle the unexpected.
Note: This secret trick wont work with all phones Models.
THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying)
Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute"
2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset".
3. If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile.
4. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on your phone.
5. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.