To check Motorola mobile or cellphones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
On the main screen type *#06#
Information you get from the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type approval code of your motorola Mobile
FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone
SNR = Serial number of your motorola Phone
SP = Spare
Other secret tricks for motorola mobile or cellphone
Code to lock keys. Press together *7
Note:  (pause) means the * key held in until box appears.
Select phone line - (use this to write things below the provider name):
   0 0 8  1 
Add phonebook to main menu:
   1 0 5  1 
Add messages to main menu:
   1 0 7  1 
Copy SIM memory (phonebook menu):
   1 0 8  1 
Eng Field options (main menu):
   1 1 3  1 
Slow (Frequency of search menu):
   1 0 1  1 
Medium (Frequency of search menu):
   1 0 2  1 
Fast (Frequency of search menu):
   1 0 3  1 
   1 1 9  1 
   # # #  1 
   0 0 4  1 
Unblocking using the "puk" number:
   0 0 5  1 
You can change GSM frequencies to 900/1800 by entering the enginnering model.
Following the below steps:
enter menu and press 048263* quickly,
then you will enter the secret engineering menu under "Opcode"
input 10*0*3 for GSM 900
10*0*4 for GSM 1800
10*0*5 for GSM 1900
10*0*6 for dual band GSM 900/1800
10*0*7 for dual band GSM 850/1900
To add extra message space 4 your Motorola C350 C450 C550 or C650,
press menu button, press 048263* quickly, then on the popup menu enter 47 press ok.
press 50 and ok.press 1 ok.press 64 ok.press 1 ok.press 186 and ok.
You will receive an extra 50 msgs memory space.Switch phone off and back on.
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.
Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits.
Try this secret trick if you can handle the unexpected.
Note: This secret trick wont work with all phones Models.
THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying)
Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute"
2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset".
3. If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile.
4. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on your phone.
5. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.