Almond oil for face Simple and Effective Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Almond oil for face Old age brings in wisdom and more often wrinkles. It is associated with old age and considered a natural process. As we age, there are creases and folds created on the surface of our body. The skin is no longer smooth and taut. There are depressions and lines visible when is starts sagging. These lines are called wrinkles.
Aging makes skin thin and dry. The skin loses moisture and its elasticity. It can no longer spring back to its original shape like it used to, thus showing the fine lines and creases. Wrinkles are usually prominent near the eyes, mouth and forehead on the face. Other places are the back of the hands and the neck.
These wrinkles appear primarily due to age. They can be caused by some others factors too like over exposure to the sun or because of dehydration. Excessive smoking results in appearances of these creases too. Repeated facial expressions, like smiling and frowning, end up creating visible deep lines on face. Prolonged immersion in water can cause folds in skin, but these are temporary folds.
Wrinkles or fine lines can be prevented or reduced. There are surgical procedures and Botox to help remove the deeper lines. Home remedies help preventing the onset of wrinkles. Some simple home remedies are as follows:
- Banana: Mash the banana and apply this to your face. Leave for some time and wash.
- Sun: Avoid the sun. People with constant exposure to sun have more wrinkles. If you step out in the sun, cover and protect your skin.
- Facials: Massaging the face with gentle strokes increases the blood circulation. It rejuvenates the skin and removes the dead cells.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential for healthy looking skin. Include this vitamin in your diet.
- Almond Oil: Apply few drop of almond oil to your face on a regular basis.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil application keeps the skin moist.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil too can be gently massaged on the face regularly.
- Leafy Vegetables: Consume lots of fresh green leafy vegetables to keep the skin fresh and glowing.
- Water: Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated and to avoid dryness.
- Curd: Apply curd and honey on face.
- Cucumber: Cucumber gives a cool and refreshing feeling when applied.
- Lemon: Use lemon juice on face for a clean skin.
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits rich in anti-oxidants for a glowing and radiant look. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Do not rub and scrub the face too hard. After washing, gently pat dry. Drink lots of water. By doing so, you can not only keep yourself moisturized and hydrated but also flush out all toxins from your body. Sleep well and maintain a stress free lifestyle. Increase your intake of Vitamin C and boost your immunity. Exercise will increase the blood circulation in the body which will result in good health. Yoga is known for producing results which make one look glowing and youthful even in old age. Yoga can help in reducing wrinkles.